The perfect quick and easy to make appetizer! These Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Meatballs are AMAZING!
This is a great recipe for Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Meatballs because its simple to make and doesn’t take long to make.
Every time I make them they disappear super fast! They are so yummy and perfect for a party or get together. Your guests will love them.
Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Meatballs
* 2 lbs ground beef
* 10 – 14 pieces Thick Cut Bacon
* 2 large eggs
* 1 1/2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
* 1/4 Cup water
* 1 – 2 Tsp Garlic Powder (can use 1 to 2 fresh garlic cloves minced)
* 1/2 cup Tsp Onion Powder can use 1/4finely chopped onions
* 1 cup BBQ sauce I used Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar Sauce
Click Next Button Bellow to Read the Full Recipe